Below you can find the latest HUNT ENGINEERING software tools. You can check, using the "history" pages, what changes have been made at each new version. If you decide that you need the latest version you can download it - just click on the download button. If you need to check that you have the correct version of our CD for the latest version of any of the software, go to the CD History page for full details.
Hunt Engineering Software Tools
Don't forget to check the user manuals for new versions too!
The installation includes the following:
- Installation release (V1.9.15) > Install history
- HOST API (V1.9.15) > Host API history
- Confidence check programs (V1.9.9) > Confchk history
- HEART Conf tool (V4.12) > Heartconf history
- FPGA programmer (V2.5) > Hrn_fpga history
- HERON API (V3.11) > HERON API history
- Reset Plug-in (V1.9.5) > reset history
- New Project Plug-in (V1.9.9) > new project history
- Server/Loader (V4.16) > Server/Loader history
- Server/Loader Plug-in (V4.16) > s/l plug-in history
- Data Unpacking Library (V1.6) > Unpacking Lib history
- Imaging Library (V1.2) > Imaging Lib history
Xilinx Tools - all of our FPGA based examples and tutorials are projects for Foundation ISE V9.2, but other versions can be used by referring to the application note Using Different Versions of ISE®. Different development tools can also be used, there is an application note about this too.
Please note that version 7.1 of ISE® introduced a light simulator tool that Hunt projects do not yet support. Support for this will be added as soon as it is ready.
TI Tools - you will require a 'C6000 JTAG emulator card with Code Composer studio. All of our C6000 based tools, examples and tutorials currently support Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio V3.0 or higher.
If you are not using at least V3.0 we strongly advise that you upgrade, details and upgrade downloads can be found at the TI web site.
Make sure you register on our technical update email list to be kept informed of the latest upgrades to all your modules.
Don't want to download now? Request the latest version of the HUNT ENGINEERING CD