FPGA Demos/Development Frameworks
To provide our users with an introduction to using FPGAs for Digital Signal Processing we have put together some tutorials on making standard DSP processing functions with our FPGA based modules. We provide VHDL sources and instructions on how to create and use them. They are all shipped on the HUNT ENGINEERING CD in a form that can be run as a demo without re-compiling.
- Finite Impulse Response (FIR) Filter demo/Framework
- Imaging with FPGA demo/Framework
- Imaging with FPGA and C6000 demo/Framework
- Digital Down Converter (DDC) demo/Framework
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) demo/Framework
In addition to being an impressive demonstration of the capabilities of our FPGA modules, they can often be used as frameworks for developing your own application programs for HERON systems.